Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shopping

Excuse me!!!!! Can't you see you are in my way....I can't believe you are letting her drive!




So Andrew and I decided to take both kids to the grocery store with us last Saturday. Most of the time Andrew does all of the shopping because he is much better at sticking with the list!!!!! Here are some cute pics of the adventure......


So as of today I am an awful mother!!!! Drew has managed to fall and I mean FALL off the couch head first onto the hardwood floor!!! No bruises on that one but a few hours later he took a tumble onto the marble fireplace and he caught himself with his head!!! That one left a mark........

1 comment:

Sunny said...

That second picture of Drew is so cute! I love that little face! I don't think that Jack would do so well sitting in the car (plus, I don't think that Joshua and Abby Kate would let him down there with them).

I hate that he fell off of the couch. Jackson is a climber and I just know that he is going to fall one day and get hurt. He just looks at me like I am crazy when I tell him to get down. I think that boys are just rough!