Wednesday, December 17, 2008

We will laugh at this someday....right???

Anna and Drew with Santa. Can't you tell Drew was having a blast!!!!! Anna told Santa that she wanted a pack of gum for Christmas. I think that she got so much for her birthday that there isn't anything left ......
Here is the card she made me at school. It had a neat little poem on the back. Every time she gets in trouble....I will look at this and remember she used to be soooo sweet!!!!
Decorating cookies at her school party
She loved every minute....
Drew thought he was a "big boy". He needed to sit with the older kids.
Sorry, I haven't posted pics of Anna's party (her birthday was December 12). I am attempting to make a slide show. We had a WONDERFUL weekend celebrating.......

1 comment:

April said...

That picture with Santa is classic!